Thursday, November 9, 2017

Fundamentally Fundamental

Just for Fun With Atlantic Hearts
After making the pop up box card, I had some flowers left 
over so I put together this card using the sketch at Atlantic Hearts.

To win this card just leave me a comment at the bottom of
this post. All names will be entered into a drawing to win
this fundamentally fun card. If you are unable to leave your
comment at the bottom then e-mail me your comment and
I will post it for you. Good luck to all who enter.
CTMH Supplies:
Fundamentals: Whimsy
Cardstock: White Daisy, Thistle, Sweet Leaf
Stamps: Happy Heart
Ink: Thistle, Canary, Sorbet, Sweet Leaf
Embellishments: Little Dreamer Glitter Gems

8 comments:

Linda costello said...

The flowes are great. Did you make them? Are my comments coming through.

Christine said...

Beautiful florals...the leaves and tendrils add the the pretty realistic look. The stripes and sentiment are great, too. Thanks so much for playing along at AHSC this week.
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member

Unknown said...

Jodi - I love this card. The flowers are beautiful and goes great the striped paper

Jody Gustafson said...

Olivia says, "Love the flower card."

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Yet another truly lovely card by Jody! Your flowers have so much dimension and I love your color choice. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
:) Marie AHSC DT

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Beautiful cascade of flowers and love the color combination.gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing with us at AHSC this week.

Brandi said...

I just loved seeing this bright colourful card in a sea of Christmas cards right now. I do love Christmas cards but it was a breath of fresh air! I love the flowers, great colours, super cute and sweet! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love the colors and beautiful flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with Atlantic Hearts!