Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Put a Little Spring in Your Card

Clean and Simple with a pop. Just add an adhesive spring behind the bouquet 
of balloons and this card has a surprise for the recipient. 
The new color challenge this week at Color My Heart is 
Pear, Lagoon, and Outdoor Denim. These are fun happy colors 
so grab your papers, inks, and cardstock and create 
a project to share at Color My Heart.

Use this sketch to create your Clean And Simple card.

Don't forget the March Madness free gift from me this week is 
1 package of adhesive springs. Just make a comment on this 
post and your name will go into a random drawing for the prize.
CTMH Supplies:
Cardstock: Pear, Lagoon, Outdoor Denim
Stamps: Perfect Fit-Birthday, Chantilly Card WOTG
Ink: Pear, Lagoon, Outdoor Denim
Embellishments: Adhesive Springs

16 comments:

Gayatri said...

Wow! I love love your take on the sketch. So trendy with beautiful colours. So glad you played along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch! Thank You!

Quip1320 said...

Absolutely stunning! I love the colors and the arrows. Wow! What a happy card. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Kigz said...

I am really beginning to like these fun pop shapes that have been released. This is a great little cluster of elements! Love what you did with the colors, Jody! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Dare on Color My Heart! :)

Allisa said...

Love the mix of images on your card!

Gina Brandstetter said...

LOVE this card with this Birthday stamp! Perfect for this sketch!

canadian_liner said...

Love all the apparent movement going on, with the pennants, arrow and spring. A very happy card, indeed! Thanks for sharing your talents again with Color My Heart.

sarahstone said...

Jody, What a great cas card! It's not your usual style, but you did a wonderful job. I love the way you used the stamps. Thanks for joining in at Color My Heart this week!

Sarah

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

This is really fun - love the bold colours! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Linda Beeson said...

What an adorable and simple card.

Dawn said...

What a big impact your CAS card has!

Becca Whitham said...

So clever. I love that there's an adhesive spring under the circle. Thanks for joining us again at Color My Heart. Your creations are always a highlight for me.

PattySue said...

These have to be THE cutest cards EVER!! Imagine the surprise of the person who gets one of these! First they are getting a hand made, with love card from you BUT then to pull it out of the envelope and that adorable little spring is sprung! OH MY, send me one quick!!!

Marianne said...

Just saw you card being featured as this week's winneer at CTS. So well-deserved. It's a real stunner! Even more so with a spring attached.

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats on your well deserved win on the CTS blog...Love your card!

Petra Swart said...

I love, love, love this card and congrats on being the winner for the week! The colors you've used go together so well and I love your combinations of stamped elements. TFS.

kraftykorte said...

Love, love this card. Great simple and very effective card. Thanks so very much for sharing with us at Colr my Heart this week.