Monday, November 13, 2017

Fundamentally Adventurous

With Adventure Fundamentals
This Adventure Fundamental Bundle  is the most popular bundle available. The bold and vibrant colors make this paper pack perfect for Holiday and Birthday projects. Don't miss this opportunity to get your own Adventure Fundamental bundle at the discounted price.

To win a post it note holder just leave me a comment at the bottom of
this post. All names will be entered into a drawing to win
this fundamentally fun note holder. If you are unable to leave your
comment at the bottom then e-mail me your comment and
I will post it for you. Good luck to all who enter.


3 comments:

Linda costello said...

Cute, would be great by the phone Linda c

ValzKraftinKorner said...

I need to check my emails more often! Totally missed this! These are SOOO darn cute! I must make for gifts and/or give aways! <3

Susan Cooper said...

Something else to make for Christmas. I think everyone would love the note set close to where they sit by the TV and/or phone. I know I never can fine something to write when I really need it NOW