Monday, November 6, 2017

Fundamental Fun Week One

 The Funtastic Whimsy Fundamentals
My two favorite color combination from the Whimsy
collection is Crystal Blue and Sweet Leaf
To win this card just leave me a comment at the bottom of
this post. All names will be entered into a drawing to win
this fundamentally fun card. If you are unable to leave your
comment at the bottom then e-mail me your comment and
I will post it for you. Good luck to all who enter.
CTMH Supplies:
Fundamentals: Whimsy
Cardstock: Crystal Blue, Sweet Leaf, White Daisy
Ink: Crystal Blue, Sweet Leaf
Stamps: Happy Heart
Embellishments: Black & White Dots

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Like you, the colors are my favorite too. The card is beautiful looks like fun to make. Something different than red and green (Christmas, which I love)
Susan Cooper

Jody Gustafson said...

Linda says"Jody, you are as creative as ever."

ValzKraftinKorner said...

Beautiful card! Stealing! haha