Monday, November 20, 2017

Fundamentally Enchanting All Week Long

With the Enchantment Fundamental Collection
Enchantment Abounds at Heart 2 Heart as well as here on my blog. I've been having fun with the fundamental paper packs that are on special all month at CTMH. If you haven't been leaving me a comment so you could win the items on my posts, it's not too late to start this week. Only 2 more weeks to win a fundamentally fun creations made with the fundamental products.
This is my Enchanting card made with Enchantment Fundamental papers 
and the bird from the Thoughtful Bird stamp set. If you have an enchanting 
creation you would like to share just post it at Heart 2 Heart.

To win this card just leave me a comment at the bottom of
this post. All names will be entered into a drawing to win
this fundamentally fun card. If you are unable to leave your
comment at the bottom then e-mail me your comment and
I will post it for you. Good luck to all who enter.

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Great card Jody, I love the colours. I also really love the matting you have behind the oval. Wonderful job! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H

Linda costello said...

I love the lacy look of the oval and the stitching. Good colors.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

This is really pretty!
:) Marie

meadowlarkridge@wordpress.com said...

Beautiful card! The bird has been one of my favorites ever since I first saw it! Thanks!

Unknown said...

The Thank You card is beautiful. Love the bird, colors and everything with this card. Wish I could get into your brain and scoop out some (or all) your ideas.