Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Enchanting Stripes

Makes the Heart Happy
The Enchantment Paper pack has several colors of stripes to play with.
There's New England Ivy, Poppy, Pomegranate, and Saffron. 
During this week of gratitude and thanks I would like to say to you
that you make my heart happy and I'm so glad to make this card 
for someone special....YOU!

To win this card just leave me a comment at the bottom of
this post. All names will be entered into a drawing to win
this fundamentally fun card. If you are unable to leave your
comment at the bottom then e-mail me your comment and
I will post it for you. Good luck to all who enter.
Fun paper in the Enchantment Fundamental paper pack. Great for all your fall
creations as well as Holiday and everyday cards. Be sure to check back tomorrow
for some more enchanting inspiration.

2 comments:

Linda Costello said...

Your creations make my heart happy. Great card!

ValzKraftinKorner said...

Love this!! Great card to give a BFF. ;)