Sunday, May 29, 2016

There's A Graduate

In The House
Last night we attended the graduation ceremony of my last born grand child.
Lots of celebrating, hugs and tears as his mother was presented with a rose by
Zachary. The rose presentation is always my favorite part and I was so proud
of Zachary and his mother. Zachary's father passed away when he was five so
it's been my daughter who's been mom and dad for these twelve years.
This is the card I made for Zachary's graduation. I used the
sketch below from Freshly Made Sketches. 
If you missed this sketch another one will be up
Wednesday,  June 1. So come back then and play
CTMH Supplies:
Cardstock: Black, Pomegranate, White Daisy, Glitter Paper
Ink: black, Pomegranate
Stamps: You Did It
Embellishments: Red Enamel Gems, Bakers Twine, Brad

3 comments:

Karren said...

Fabulous graduation card! You have arranged the elements perfectly. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Linda Callahan said...

Perfect graduation card!

Jacquie Southas said...

Fantastic graduation card and congratulations to your grandson!