Sunday, May 8, 2016

It's National Scrapbooking Month

Time to Make Those Pages
The Heart 2 Heart Challenge this first week of May is to share your way of
scrapbooking and celebrating National Scrapbook Month.
 My usual way of scrapbooking is to use the featured layouts in the
 "How To Patterns" books by Close to my Heart. This layout is 
pattern #11 in Make It From Your Heart Vol. II.
Left page
Right page
My way of celebrating National Scrapbooking Month is to offer a FREE 
scrapbook Workshop with the Happy Times paper pack
and stamp set. Your order of the Happy Times paper pack and stamp set
will reserve your spot at the FREE workshop. This Workshop will
include this two page payout plus two more. A card workshop will also
be available. Details can be viewed HERE.
Now it's your turn to share at Heart 2 Heart your way of scrapbooking and
celebrating National Scrapbook Month.
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Happy Times
Cardstock: White Daisy
Stamps: Happy Times
Ink: Fern, Pomegranate, Canary, Sunset, Blush
Embellishments: Flamingo Dots

4 comments:

comopark1886 said...

Very Pretty!I really like the birdcage.

Lauren said...

As soon as I saw this layout I said "wow" out loud! This is such a gorgeous layout and so well balanced. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H challenges.

Unknown said...

This layout is just perfect in every way! Your work inspires me so much! Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart!

Brandi said...

Wonderful layout, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca