Saturday, May 28, 2016

Saturday Scenes

With Artfully Sent
The CTMH Cricut cartridge Artfully Sent will sadly retire on July 31.
If you haven't had a chance to purchase that cartridge I will be 
sharing card samples each Saturday until July 31. 
My first Saturday Scene is this fun bicycle card. I was inspired by this
card on Pinterest and wanted to make it with the new Calypso papers. Also,
the bicycle works just great for the transportation challenge at Heart2Heart.
The inside is has a pop out bicycle heading down the road,
with a summer sun and some floating clouds.
Have an awesome Summer and be sure to share with us at
Heart 2 Heart your favorite mode of transportation.
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Calypso, Happy Times
Cardstock: Glacier, Black, White Daisy
Stamps: Enjoy the Ride, Beyond Awesome, Noted
Ink: Lagoon, Canary, Pixie
Embellishments: Calypso Compliments

2 comments:

Lauren said...

This is such a sweet pop up card- I love the colours you have used for this pastel card! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

Brandi said...

So cute, I have to admit I have barely even played with mine yet and it is sadly retiring already. But I do love it! Your card is super! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca