Sunday, May 8, 2016

It's Happy Times at Color My Heart

Fern, Canary, Cotton CandyGlacier, & Gold
The challenge this week at Color My Heart are the featured colors in
the new Happy times paper pack. This paper pack is being offered by 
Close to My Heart in celebration of National Scrapbooking Month.
This card was made using the sketch below from Atlantic Hearts
The flowers were stamped with Fern, Canary, Cotton Candy, and Glacier.
The gold is the sequin in the center of the flower and the gold accented ribbon.
Now it's your turn to share your Happy Times creation at
Color My Heart. If you miss this sketch from Atlantic Hearts 
another one will be posted tomorrow. 
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Happy Times
Cardstock: White Daisy, Glacier
Stamps: Happy Times
Embellishments: gold Sequins, White & Gold Ribbon, Sparkles

13 comments:

Lori said...

This card is so pretty! I love every single thing about it! Thanks so much for joining us at AHSC!

Dena J said...

Fabulous crafting as always! Love to see your work each week at AHSC.

Lauren said...

This is such a stunning card, the flowers really stand out on the neutral background! Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC.

Alyson Mayo said...

Such a stunning card - beautiful colours and that woodgrain background just sets off everything so well! Great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Atlantic Hearts!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Great combination of two of my favorite challenges! I just love it! Thanks for sharing this with us at Color My Heart Color Dare blog this week--please join us again soon!
:) Marie

Ali said...

Stunning card.I love the floral element and the way you placed the sequin and ribbon. :) Just lovely! A big TY for coming to play at Atlantic Hearts this wk! :) ~ Ali (AHSC DT)

Brandi said...

Wonderful, once again you hit it out of the park! I love your take on the sketch, using the flower and as the centre point so pretty! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

Brandi R
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Kelly Janes said...

WOW!!! This is gorgeous! Just when I told myself I don't need this stamp set!! haha!! The woodgrain paper is the perfect choice and the flowers are just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at AHSC this week!!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Gorgeous card...love those die-cuts for your frames around the flowers, and great layout of the floral arrangment and a compliment to the sketch. Thanks again for joining Color Dare this week, please return next week.

Lisa said...

So beautiful! This is going to be one of my favorite paper packs for sure! Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts this week!

Donna said...

Great card! Love how you random stamped on the background pieces. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

Michelle said...

Beautiful card! I love how you paired this sketch with the Happy Times colors and stamp set. The wood B&T background is perfect for the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart.

Lisa said...

Congrats on your Diamond win!! It is such a beautiful card!