Friday, May 27, 2016

Friday Fun Folds

With Color My Heart Colors
Fun Summer colors are happening at Color My Heart this week.
Lagoon, Crystal Blue, Thistle, and Pear are sure some poppin' colors.
For my card I've been wanting to try one of those awning cards I
have been seeing on Pinterest. With my left over bicycle from
another card I got the idea to make a "Summer Rental" awning card.
Then came the Color My Heart summer colors and out came this card.
Inside of card (Note: the taller cards stand better when it has
some added B & T to the inside.)
Oh, this card also plays with the Fun Folds at Heart 2 Heart. Or
bicycles and surf boards are your mode of transportation. Anyway,
you have all week to play at Color My Heart and until the end of
the month to play at Heart 2 Heart.
So have fun and come play.
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Calypso,Happy Times
Cardstock: White Daisy, Crystal Blue
Stamps: Beyond Awesome, Noted
Ink: Crystal Blue, Lagoon, Thistle
You can view an awning card tutorial HERE.
Be sure to come back every Friday this Summer to see more Friday Fun Folds

12 comments:

P.G. Lamb said...

This is so cute and creative, Jody! Thanks for joining us this week at Color Dare.

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

That is just too cute! Love the beach feel of this fancy fold card! Great job and thanks for joining us at H2H!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the awning, creative and fun card. Nice soft colors of summer. Great card. Thanks again for sharing at Color Dare, I love seeing your creations.

Jennifer Kelly said...

Wow Jody - such a fun card. I love the striped awning!!! Let's go to the beach. Thanks for playing at H2H.

Anonymous said...

Super cute!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

You are always turning me on to something new with your lovely creations! I love this awning card and thanks for providing a link on how to make it. You've created such a lovely "scene" in both the outside and inside of your card. Thanks for taking the Color Dare challenge this week and inspiring me yet again!
:) Marie

Francine said...

What a happy card! Lovely job Jody.

Melissa Robinson said...

Ha! How adorable and fun is that?! I love it! It's perfect! Thank you for joining the challenge at H2H!

Donna said...

What a fun card! Love the awning. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

G Eileen Studios said...

Adorable! What a great card idea. Would also make a nice scrapbook page. Thanks for the wonderful idea, and for taking a Color Dare!

Cat Nowak said...

Wow!!! What a fabulous card you are so inspiring!!! Thank you for playing along with us at Color My Heart!

Brandi said...

OMG I so love this one! Super cute and great colours! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca