Monday, May 2, 2016

More Color Fun

At Color My Heart
Shades of Orange: Poppy. Sunset, Sorbet
are now playing at Color My Heart Color Dare
I just loved the card by Vicki Wizniuk and had to make one. I used
the new papers (Poppy) from the Florence paper pack and some retired papers
(Sorbet) from Charlotte paper pack (will miss) and some Sunset Cardstock. 
Come play with the Oranges at Color My Heart this week.
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Florence, Charlotte
Cardstock: Colonial White, Sunset
Ink: Sorbet, Poppy
Stamps: So Many Smiles
Embellishments: Opaques

4 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Wow, Jody, the triangular cuts make it look like you're looking down a hall way...really looks super dimensional...love the affect of it. Layout is fantastic and choices of die-cuts you used supurb. Love it. Again, thank you for sharing your many talents at Color Dare...see you next week.

Donna said...

What a neat card! Love all the different layers to it. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

P.G. Lamb said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful and elegant card with us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

Cat Nowak said...

Such a elegant card! I love the square shape with the flowers. Thank you for playing along with us on Color My Heart.