Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Share the Love

At Heart 2 Heart and Color My Heart
The colors are black and your choice of red.
Been having the urge to do some random stamping. So for this card I used two stamps from Woodland Romance and stamped one first and second generation. Then added just a touch of Pomegranate for my red. Sentiment is from the Share the Love February special stamp set.
And then when I went to clean up I used the leftover scraps to make a second card.
Be sure to Share the Love with us at Color My Heart and Heart 2 Heart.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful cards! I love the random stamping and the simplicity of your colors. Just a pop of Pomegranate is SO pretty! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart!

Donna said...

Great cards! Love your random stamping. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

I love your random stamping...I use to do it occasionally, but been a long time...must do. Both cards are very pretty...nice you were able to use the left-overs because once they go into your stash you forget to go back to them. Great cards. Thanks for joining us at Color Dare...brighter colors next challenge, please come back.

Paige Dolecki said...

Absolutely gorgeous use of blacks and grays for your random stamping with just a touch of red! Thanks for sharing your art and joining us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

Paige - Stampologist.com
Heart2Heart Challenges - DT

Melissa Robinson said...

Both cards are great! LOVE the random stamping and your design of the cards using the paper and stamp set! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

Brandi said...

Wow I love it! I love how the red just peeks out and is so subtle yet really works the card. Great job! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca