Sunday, February 14, 2016

Fun With Regatta

 And Atlantic Hearts
The new Regatta paper pack is really fun to play with.  I would really prefer to play with it in July but it won't be available in July. This paper pack and it's coordinating stamps and embellishments will not be available after the end of the current Seasonal Expressions April 30th. Be sure to check it out and get your summer supplies now.
This card was fun to make using the sketch from Atlantic Hearts.
The hearts with boats were cut with the Regatta paper pack and
the My Anchor thin cuts. The sentiment was cut from the zip
strip in the paper pack.
Be sure to check out the sketch at Atlantic Hearts and
share your creation with us.
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Regatta
Cardstock: White Daisy
Embellishments: Maritime Puffies
Tools: My Anchor Thin Cuts

9 comments:

Ali said...

Such a beautiful card, Jody! I love the hearts and the wee boats, in addition to the blue: my FAVE colour! Super job. Need to get that paper collection after seeing it in action!! Thanks for sharing with us over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog! ~ Ali AHSC DT member

Jennifer Kelly said...

Dreaming of warm summer days after viewing your card. Love the Regatta line and can't wait to play with it too.

comopark1886 said...

Your card has me dreaming of summer days. Nice masculine card, something you don't see too often!

Kelly Janes said...

Love all of the elements you used on this card! Thanks for playing along with AHSC this week!

Brandi said...

So sweet, I love this card. I love Regatta and I really love the anchor set, super sweet! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

Brandi R
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Lauren said...

I love what you have done with this paper pack! I am in New Zealand where it is summer here, and your card Is perfect for our current weather! Thanks for joining us at AHSC.

Lisa said...

LOVE how you used this paper... it is so sweet and never thought of it as sweet... beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts this week!

Annette Clark said...

I confess, I'm not a huge fan of this paper but your card might just win me over, Jody! It's perfection and absolutely adorable! Great job and thanks for sharing with us this week at AHSC.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Wow! What a fabulous card, Jody! I love how you put the sailboats inside cut out hearts--very clever. This card is a winner in my opionion! Thanks for inspiring me today>
:) Marie