Saturday, February 27, 2016

Charlotte Diamonds

Special One Page Layout
Inspired by Close to My Heart
Using the Charmed by Charlotte advertisement at Close to My Heart
I made this special page for my grand daughter and her boyfriend
as they were celebrating their 6th anniversary of when they met.
I cut the diamonds in the Artistry Cricut booklet page 4 at 2.75 and 2.25
 inches using random Charlotte papers and slate and whisper CS. I 
stitched around the whisper CS diamonds. I placed the diamonds on some
White Daisy CS in a random manner. After the page was done I made the
following card using the same idea.

CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Charlotte
Cardstock: White Daisy, Whisper, Slate
Stamps: Woodland Romance
Ink: Slate
Embellishments: Charlotte Compliments, Treasured Puffies

2 comments:

Betty said...

I love the page you did... also like how you transferred the design idea to the card. Very creative!

Amy Moore said...

I love your layout, it is absolutely stunning!