Friday, May 1, 2015

May is National Scrapbook Month

And Time to Celebrate with the New
Taste of Summer paper pack
When I scrapbook I usually choose my photos, then choose my papers
and cardstock, then my layout design. However for this new Taste
of Summer paper pack I have a fun new suggestion.  Grab your kids,
some popsicles, and your camera and head out to the park. Take some
great pictures and come back and add them to this layout.
Left page has places for that up close photo of your cute
little one enjoying that sweet taste of a popsicle.
Right page has a spot for a 5 X 7 group photo and some
more spots for some up close popsicle lickin' fun.
Be sure to visit all this week for some more fun with the 
Taste of Summer paper pack and stamp set.
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Taste of Summer
Cardstock: Kraft, Sunset, White Daisy
Stamps:Taste of Summer, Blossom WOTG
Ink: Sunset, Topiary, Ruby, Pear
Embellishments: Carnival Washi Tape
Other: Bakers twine from stash

No comments: