Friday, January 6, 2012

Scrapbook with Heart 2 Heart

Having Granddaughters is truly a blessing.  My son's girls Alicyn and Alexis are twins and my daughter's daughter is Ashley. When they get together they ask grandpa to take their picture. I put together a collection of the three of them from 2004-2011. I used the sketch from Heart 2 Heart to make this layout.


 To make a coordinating page I rotated the sketch 180 degrees.
 And voila, I have a 2 page layout. I am using layout this for my January Scrapbook Class.
Heart 2 Heart has other beautiful sketches to play with so visit often and catch up on your scrapbooking.
CTMH Supplies:
BTP: Elemental
Cardstock: Colonial White, Pacifica, Cranberry
Ink: Black, Pacifica, Cranberry, Creme Brulee
Stamps: Love Life, Fill in the Blank, Friendship Alphabet
Embellishments: Elemental Dimensional Elements, Journaling Spots, Blue Embroidery Floss

2 comments:

Cheryl Even said...

Your layout is too cute! Your granddaughters are beautiful girls. I love how you rotated the sketch to get a second page, and the Elemental papers look great on this layout. Have fun at your workshop.

Carla said...

This is a beautiful layout!!!! I love that you turned it onto a two pager!!!!!! Great job!