Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hope: Word of the Week

I'm starting something new for this year. I've been wanting to do a word study each week and practice the word for a week. With the first day of the new year starting on the first day of the week I decided to study the word "Hope."  The dictionary defines Hope as the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best.  The Bible says that we are saved by the Hope (Romans 8:24) that lives in us
(I Peter 3:15). Then with all the chaos in the world today Titus 2: 13 seems to stand out the most: Looking for that blessed Hope and the glorious appearing of the great God and our savior Jesus Christ.

 After my study I wanted to make a card using the word Hope. I made this tri-fold card.
Inside the tri-fold card
Word Study in 5 steps:
1. Choose a word
2. Learn the meaning of the word for your life.
3. Study some scriptures using the word.
4. Look for that word in your everyday life.
5. Keep a journal and write down how this word has affected your life.


No comments: