Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's A New Challenge at Heart 2 Heart

The Challenge: It's a new year so we want you to find a stamp that you haven't used yet and put it to use!! Or, if you have used them all (good for you!), find one that hasn't seen any ink in awhile and get stamping with it!!  Be sure to share your special project with us at Heart 2 Heart.


I'm getting ready for my Valentines Workshop and I've been wanting to make Valentine cards with those cute little animals in the Zoology stamp set. I used the ticket in the stamp set but the animals were virgin.  I made one valentine for a girl and one for a boy. And for a sneak peek I used some New BTP coming to you in February.







These little Valentines are from Originals: Bow Front, Greeting Insert, Locket, and Sunset.

Now it's your turn to show us your new stamps at Heart 2 Heart.

CTMH Supplies:
BTP: Lucy, Hero, Crusin', Stella
Cardstock: Black, Cranberry, Cotton Candy
Stamps: Zoology, In the Month of February, Polka Dot Alphabet, Classmate Alphabet
Ink: Black, Cranberry, Cotton Candy
Embellishments: Sweetheart Epoxy Stickers, Baker's Twine, Red Buttons, Pink Buttons

11 comments:

Sheila H said...

I love these - they are absolutely darling!

Melanie Reid said...

Your cards are so cute. I love how you matched the phrases with the animals. The giraffe as part of the word is the best.

Allisa said...

Love your adorable cards. The Baker's twine really sets them off. Thanks for joining us at H2H!

Paige Dolecki said...

Jody -

Your Valentine's Workshop is fabulous! I love them all but the giraffe one is a show-stopper! Thanks so much for sharing your art and joining us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

Paige-DT
http://www.paigespaperparadise.blogspot.com

Amy Moore said...

Darling cards, very inspiring as always Jody!

Romaine said...

Jody, sooooo cute! I just ordered this set today!

Lucy Kelleher said...

Love what you did with the Zoology stamp set! These are great cards. Thank you for participating in the challenge :)

Lucy
http://love2createitall.blogspot.com

Joelle H. said...

I just love the Zoology stamp set and your idea to use it for Valentines is truly inspired! The giraffe one is my favorite but they're all wonderful. Great work, Jody!

Ann said...

very cute!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

So many FUNN cards! I love the animal stamps the most and can't part with any of them. Great cards - all of them!

Mandy LaCroix said...

How cute and clever!! Outstanding job. That giraffe card is out of this world -- I Loved it!