In the Rose Blossom Garden
It's that time of year when I make my teachers back to school Post It Note holder.
Playing along in the Rose blossom Garden made this project easier and some
what more fun. The color scheme for this back to school project is
Red(Ruby), Blue(Pacifica)Green(Olive), and Yellow(Honey).
Directions: Using the "real dial size" cut the following parts for the the cover
1. Photo mat 1 on the "Z" key cut at 5 inches
2. Cut White Daisy according to directions on Take Note stamp set
3. Cut a green apple and red apple on the "X" key 1 1/2 inches.
Cut leaf off red apple and attach to to green apple.
4. Cut "Think grow learn" on the "X" key 1 1/4 inch.
5. Embellish with "note" stamped and some washi wonder.
Directions for inside: Using "real dial size" cut the following parts
1. Cut two pieces of cardstock 4 X 5 and cover with B&T paper.
2. Attach Photo mat 2 on the "X" key cut at 4 inches.
Insert a piece of cardstock in the opening.
3. Shift Title on "Z" key for the "Notes" mat and cut at 4 1/4 inches.
Attach to the covered cardstock.
4. Embellish the "ABC" frame with your choice of
stamped images and some washi wonder.
5. Attach a Post It Note pad to the "Notes" mat.
Bind it all together with a Bind It All or you can use rings to put it together.
Get ready for back to school and play with us in the Rose Blossom Garden.
B&T Duos: Tommy
Cardstock: Pacifica, Ruby, Olive, Honey
Stamps: Take Note, Washi Wonder, All the Details
Ink: Honey, Ruby, Olive, Pacifica
Other: 4 X 5 Coasters, Bind It All, Ribbon from stash