Monday, July 2, 2012

Color Dare #6

Our color dare at Color My Heart for this week is to pick a current 
Level 2 paper packet and add a new color to it
I picked Elemental Level II for my card. Elemental has six colors: Cranberry, Sorbet, Creme Brulee, Olive, Lagoon, and Pacifica. I used Creme Brulee, Lagoon and added Hollyhock  Choose your paper pack, add your new color and share with us at Color My Heart.
Retirement Alert: Beginning this week I will be using the soon to be retired paper packs.  
This first week I will be creating with Elemental and Hero. 
After July 31, these paper packs will no longer be available.
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Elemental
Cardstock: Lagoon, Hollyhock, Colonial White
Ink: Lagoon
Stamps: A Garden
Embellishments: Elemental Dimensional Elements, Paradise Flowers, Hollyhock Ribbon(retired)
Sketch: "Long Layers" from Wishes
Card Shape: 6" card from Cricut booklet pg.54

2 comments:

Scrapcrazy said...

love your card, the colors work great together.
Thanks for sharing.

sarahstone said...

Jody. I like your choice of colors! That Lagoon B&T is not my favorite, but you made it look stunning by adding the Hollyhock and Creme Brulee. Nice play on primaries today. Thanks for joining in this week at Color my Heart!

Sarah