Wednesday, June 27, 2012

July Art Class Goes Mojo


July Art Class

 On the schedule today was to get ready for my July art Class when inspiration came as I made my daily run through my favorite blogs. I visited Karen's blog and Amy's blog and they both had made some gorgeous cards using the Mojo Monday sketches. I couldn't resist their inspiration, so I decided to give it a try on my project. This is my first Mojo Monday project. I'm sure I'll be back.
I used the sketch for the front of the wooden box that will hold
 the note pad and coordinating pen. For more information about the 
July Art Class Click on the tab at the top of my blog.

CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Roxie
Cardstock: Smoothie
Stamps: Authentic, Comment, Party Pennants
Ink: Black
Embellishments: Assorted Ribbons, Bohemian Assortment, Spring Blossoms Just Blooms, Black Mini Medley
Other: Wooden Gift Bag, Coaster, Binder Clip, Notepad, RSVP Pen, Post It Notes

No comments: