Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A "Holiday Wishes" Collection

With some wonderful inspiration from Pamela O'Connor, one of our Design Team members at Heart 2 Heart I put this collection together using her color combo and techniques. My workshop for this collection will be on Saturday December 10 at 10 AM. Cost:$10.00.  RSVP by December 8th to reserve your spot. If you can't attend you can reserve your The Holiday Wishes Collection Kit.




You can qualify to own this exclusive stamp set when you place a minimum order of $25 in My Acrylix® stamp sets* between November 1–30 and the new D-size Holiday Wishes stamp will cost you $5.00! Tomorrow is the last day for this special. Don't miss out, order today.


Make your wish come true with this exclusive stamp set at an incredible discount.

8 comments:

Amy Moore said...

Your cards are all so gorgeous!

Pamela OConnor said...

I love ALL your Christmas cards! Now, you have inspired me. {You do every time you post your artwork!} =) Thank you for the shout out.

Allisa said...

Jody-I LOVE your Tis the Season to Sparkle Card!

Anonymous said...

I really like the color scheme for these cards. They're beautiful. I mean soooooooo beautiful. Thank you for sharing these with us. :-)

Haley D. said...

These are gorgeous! I loved Pamela's card, and what you've done with the rest are fabulous. I think the Sparkle card is my favorite!

Beth Ann said...

Love your holiday wishes cards, created a link but no photos....Hope your blog gets lots of well deserved hits...you are Cre*tive!!!

Nancy Ball said...

Wow Jody, I am so lifting the star card with the flourish behind it! All of your cards are just GORGEOUS!

Scrappin' Cat! said...

You cards are beautiful. Great inspiration. Thank You!