Sunday, September 19, 2010

Christmas Card Workshop

It's a Fancy Fold Christmas Card Workshop Saturday, October 2 at 10 AM.

Six cards with envelopes and a card box to hold your treasured cards that you will receive this season. Cost: $20.00. RSVP by September 24th to guarantee your spot. If you are unable to attend the workshop I can send your kit to you upon your request.
Six Fancy Fold Cards with Envelopes

Tri Fold Tag Card

Inside pocket hold a gift card


Tri Fold Flap Card


Inside flaps


Double Pocket Card



Each pocket holds a tag or a gift card


Spotlight in the Middle



Inside Bible Verse


Joy Fold Card


Inside Sentiment

Accordion Fold Card

Inside Accordion Fold Card
Christmas Card Box for all your treasured cards of the season.

Patterns available upon request for $1.00 plus postage.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jody, I am wondering if you would be willing to share with me your instructions for the "Spotlight in the Middle card"? I am a CTMH consultant and would like to do this card with my club group. Thank you very much. My email is warner04@eastlink.ca.

Carol Warner

Cheryl Even said...

Jody, these cards are just beautiful. I wasn't feeling inspired to start planning my Christmas card workshop, but you have changed my mind! TFS.

Deb Stienecker said...

Love these cards. Where did you get your patterns for the folds? I am a CTMH consultant in Ohio and am planning my Christmas Workshop October 30. Love the trifold with pockets on the inside. If you are willing to share the folding directions, I would really appreciate it. My email address is deb.stienecker@gmail.com.
You are very talented! Thanks for sharing!