Sunday, May 21, 2017

Teeny Tiny

With Little Dreamer
Addicts, Darlings, And Sweethearts play at Heart 2 Heart. You have all month to 
achieve your Addict,Darling. or Sweetheart goal. To my surprise,
I was an Addict. and a Darling and a Sweetheart in the month of April.  
Time to play again. 
For my teeny tiny project, I wanted to make some inchies with the Little
 Dreamer paper pack for the challenge at Between the Folds
 Then I added the inchies to a tag so now I'm ready to Tag any Occasion. 
 Come and play at Heart 2 Heart and you could be the next 
Challenge will come your way on Tuesday.
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Little Dreamer
Cardstock: Lemon, Thistle, Glacier, Juniper, White Daisy
Stamps: Friendly Wishes (retiring soon! Get it while you can)
Ink: Black, Lemon, Thistle
Embellishments: Little Dreamer Glitter Gems


3 comments:

Annette Clark said...

Jody, you never fail to inspire me! These tags are lovely! Thanks for joining us at Between The Folds!

Brandi said...

Jody...these are great. I love your work. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Lauren said...

What gorgeous tags! I love the colour combination you have used. Thanks for joining us at H2H challenges.