Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Heart 2 Heart

Meets Color My Heart
The color challenge at Color My Heart is inspired by the colors of 
 Little Dreamer: Glacier, Juniper, Canary, and Thistle 
The Teeny Tiny challenge at Heart 2 Heart inspired me to
make some inchies. So....what do you do with inchies?
I used them to accent some tags so I can have tags for any occasions.
Play along at Heart 2 Heart and you could become an Addict, a Darling
and/or a Sweetheart. And join the fun at Color My Heart with the Little 
Dreamer color inspirations.

4 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Interesting how you used inchies for your tags...great idea. I have heard of inchie challenges out there, but never really understood how you would use them. Beautiful tags. Thanks for joining us again at Color Dare.

Brandi said...

Great job, I love the colours you used. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Alyson Mayo said...

These tags are adorable - the inches are used perfectly to bring a central focus to each tag. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Colour Dare :)

Lauren said...

More cute tags- I really must try to make some myself! Thanks for joining us at H2H challenges.