Monday, May 29, 2017

Color Dare 245

Little Dreamer
Color My Heart challenge this week is with the Little Dreamer paper pack.
During my endeavor to clean out my CTMH stash of unused items
I ran across this card from Artfully Sent that was never used. The colors in
the Little Dreamer seemed perfect for a cheerful and happy card. 
I used a sample of each paper for the letters and accented
with the flowers from Happy to be Friends.
Be sure to share your creations with Little Dreamer 
this week at Color My Heart.
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Little Dreamer
Cardstock: White Daisy, Thistle
Stamps: Happy to be Friends
Ink: Thistle, Glacier, Blossom, Lemon, Lagoon
Embellishments: Little Dreamer Glitter Gems, Bakers Twine

4 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Fabulous card, Jody! I love how you put different papers behind each cut out letter--really wonderful effect with the Little Dreamer papers. Thanks for sharing your awesome talent with us once again at the Color Dare blog.
:) Marie

Unknown said...

Totally love this! What a fun and vibrant card with all the flowers and extras. Thank you for such an inspiring card and joining Color Dare this week.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card. I need to reach for my Artfully Sent cartridge more often. Thank you for sharing with the Color My Heart Color Dare.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

How cool...loving the design papers you used on cricut cut-outs for the Sentiment...such a fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare this week, and please join us for our first June Color Challenge and look on the side bar for sneak peaks for our other June challenges.