Thursday, May 4, 2017

Picture My Life Cards

Are Included in All Paper Packs
Between the Folds challenge is to make a project with a
Picture My Life card. I used the palm tree card 
in the new No Worries Paper Pack from Expressions II
I also used the No Worries stamp set and thin cuts 
along with the B&T Duos.
Take the challenge at Between The Folds and share with us.
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: No Worries
Cardstock: White Daisy, cashmere
Stamps: No Worries
Ink: Lagoon,Glacier, Cashmere
Embellishments: Brads, White Burlap Ribbon

4 comments:

Haley D. said...

This card is fabulous! I am ready to put my toes in the sand...

Amy Moore said...

Your card is so cute. I love the palm trees that are just visible in the circle/window!

Annette Clark said...

LOVE this, Jody! It is so clever and original, you really nailed it! Thanks for joining us at Between The Folds.

Brandi said...

Oh Jody this is fabulous. I love it! There is nothing I do not love but the palm trees out of the circle which is reminding me of a window...great job. SO ready to have some sandy days. Thanks for playing along with Between the Folds Challenge (BTF).

Brandi R.
DT member BTF
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca