Thursday, January 19, 2023

Atlantic Hearts

Meets Color My Heart
I've been having fun with the new 5X7 cards and envelopes from Close To My Heart. 
For this card I couldn't decide to use the round doily or the heart doily. I chose the heart doily because the person receiving this card has blessed my heart more than words can say. 

The new Envelope Flap Thin Cut make a beautiful coordinating
envelope along with the Happy Mail seals.
                  
The colors at Color My Heart colored my heart flowers just right. 
Share your creation with these colors at Color My Heart.

The sketches from Atlantic Heart always offer a fun and artful way
to create a card. Give it a try at Atlantic Hearts. There is a new
sketch every week.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Well done on the pairing of our colors with the sketch. Lovely card and you used our colors well. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Vandra said...

I love your choice of the heart doily so sweet. I created a card for the Atlantic Hearts Challenge this week too so I'm excited to see others created using the same sketch I used. Great use of our colour dare colours. Thanks for joining us at Colour Dare Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Excellent interpretation of the AHSC challenge and love the colors you chose for your pretty florals... beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Pamela said...

love this creation you shared with us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge