Saturday, December 31, 2022

Full Circle With A

Heart 2 Heart Challenge
My Heart 2 Heart Color Challenge: 2012
Use Black & White with 1 other color.
In 2012 I used Twilight with Black & White for my tag collection.
In  those days we made our fancy tags and shapes with the Cricut.
Today in 2023 we have Thin Cuts to make our fancy shapes and tags.
 I used  Black & White with my favorite new color Periwinkle 
As we play Full Circle at Heart 2 Heart, it is with sadness that we say 
goodbye to this fun and awesome challenge site. I will miss your 
challenges and all the creative designers who have inspired us
through the years. Blessing to all, Jody

3 comments:

Cat Nowak said...

Love how you show how tags have evolved. Great tags! Thank you for joining us for our last challenge at Heart 2 Heart.

Brandi said...

Great tags and your calendar is adorable, I love them all! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Haley D. said...

Such great tag projects! Thanks so much for joining us @Heart2HeartChallenges!