Sunday, September 18, 2022

We've Moved


From the West Coast to the East Coast
We've Moved Announcement
Front of card


Inside card
One of my long time friends moved from San Bernardino, CA
 down to the Salton Sea area.  Recently we had been talking 
about her moving back to San Bernardino to be closed to her son. 
So recently she called me up to give me her new address and 
I was so excited that she was back. But to my huge surprise
 her son packed her up and moved the whole family to
 Georgia. She was calling me to say she wanted 
me to make her "We've Moved" announcements.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

What a fun way to symbolize a move. I love the colouring and detail on this. Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Cat Nowak said...

LOVE!! This is an awesome moving announcement! Thank you for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!