Thursday, June 2, 2022

Tic Tac Toe Time

At Color My Heart
Tic Tac Toe Time was a little challenging because it was hard to choose the row or column. They are all so fun to play with. I finally settled on the middle row with Clover, Kraft, and Capri. I made a soft Capri background with the card front stencil "Thank You."  Colored a flower image with the Capri and Clover colors. Then added some Kraft embellishments  from the Hope & Kindness die cuts and stamped "Thank You" with Capri ink.

Have fun with Tic Tac Toe and share at Color My Heart.

6 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

Oh, this is so soft and pretty. I love the shades of blue. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

Michelle said...

Beautiful card! I love the background and the softness of the look overall. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the subtle stencil coloring in the background so the floral pops... very pretty card. Thank you for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Cat Nowak said...

Beautiful card! I love how you used the stencil in the background. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare.

Susan Renshaw said...

So pretty! Thanks for sharing with Color Dare!

Aimee said...

I love this card. So sweet and pretty :)