Thursday, August 5, 2021

Smiles from the Garden

With a Garden Butterfly
and some garden posies
From the bird below I chose a blue, green and pink, one of my favorite color combinations.
The colors are Lagoon, Sage, and Flamingo. With the butterfly symbolizing new life the sentiment reads each day is a new beginning. With all the Covid confusion these days it's nice to know that each day is a new beginning. Happy Day to all who visit my blog. Jody.



Choose your colors and share at Color My Heart



 

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Lovely card, Jody. that butterfly is gorgeous. You've used our colors well. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

MortiCraft said...

Such a pretty card with lovely colour choices. I like your blended butterfly. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

Susan Renshaw said...

So pretty!
Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
Susan
Color Dare Challenges
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Shawna said...

I love your beautiful colors!! your card is so clean, fresh and love the butterfly/ flower combination.Thank you for joining us at

Vandra said...

Did you Rock n Roll that butterfly to get the lovely mix of colours? So pretty. Thanks for joining us at Colour Dare Challenge, I hope you can join us again soon.