Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Color Dare Recipe

1 Neutral-1Glitter-1Color
Card Color Recipe
1 Neutral: Pebble
1 Glitter: Blue Belle Glitter paper
1 Color: Blue Belle
This angel was an accident and headed for the trash when with a second look I came up with this card. I was trying to make the angel white with white daisy pigment ink. It didn't turn out so I stamped Blue Belle on top of the white daisy which left the white shadow around the edge of the angel. I set it aside and came back the next day and came up with this card. Sometimes mistakes turn out to be a new and different technique.


Use this recipe to make your creation to 
share at Color My Heart.



 

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow this is a beautiful card! I love your choices and how they look together. Great job!

Cat Nowak said...

Beautiful card! Love the Blue Belle for this design! Thank you for playing with us at Color Dare!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Gorgeous and to think you almost trashed the angel, love the white edging... great layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Kathleen said...

I love this because it really has a 3D look! Well done!!