Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Color My Heart 415

Meets Atlantic Hearts Sketch
The Color Dare at Color My Heart are the colors from the new 
Lovely paper pack that includes the new color of the year Blue Belle.
 The sketch from Atlantic Hearts made this card fun and easy to make. 
I used the Blue Belle CS for card front made from the new
 Stitched Lattice Background. My other colors are 
Ballerina, and Evergreen. I added some BTP paper
 from the Lovely PP and made the flowers 
and sentiment from the Operation Smile Stamp set. 
These two Heart blogs do make my heart happy.

Choose from these fun colors to create your special project.

Keep this sketch for now and any future card
 you might want to make.





 

6 comments:

pssmitty papercrafts said...

really pretty card! Love the background. Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

Tracy F said...

Pretty card! I love the soft colors! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

Dena J said...

Love your color choices! Thank you for crafting with us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

How CAS and great interpretation of the sketch...love the colors you used and very pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Cat Nowak said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for playing with us at Color Dare!

Brandi said...

Super cute card, I love the colours! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca