Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter Blessings

Wishing you all a very blessed Easter as we celebrate 
our Risen Savior. May your hearts and lives be 
full of his grace and joy as you walk with Him daily. 
Because of Jesus, Jody
My card colors are from the color challenge at
 Heart 2 Heart (Pixie, Canary, Julep, and Lagoon) 
and the inspiration color board at Color My Heart

Grab your favorite colors from this inspiration
 board at Color My Heart or choose the colors 
from the challenge at Heart 2 Heart and 
share your project with us.

6 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh Jody, this is so pretty, I adore this card! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Cat Nowak said...

Beautiful Easter card! I love the flowers. Thank you for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart and Color Dare!

Kathleen said...

Such a lovely card! I wish I knew what stamp set you used as it is eluding me! Anyway, the colors are so awesome together!

Michelle said...

Your card is so pretty! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Beautiful card...love the pastels you used and the floral is so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Vandra said...

Such a lovely card you've made. I love the flowers and the colours you've chosen. Thanks for joining us at Colour my Heart Colour Dare Challenge. Hope you can join us again soon.