Friday, May 10, 2019

Stitched Flowers

It's Florals at
Card with Stitched Flower at it's original size.
Add dimension and texture to your stitched flowers.
Give the Flower dimension and texture by 
down sizing and layering.
Follow direction below to make dimensional 
Stitched Flowers:
Cut the small circle in the center of the stitched flower. 

Cut petals apart.

Curl ends of petals and attach to a 1 1/4 inch circle.

Add decorative center and attach flower to a card.
Now it's your turn to show us your flowers




3 comments:

Amy Pitts said...

OH! That is exactly the sound that came out of my mouth when I saw what you did with this flower die. Oh my goodness is this adorable and how brilliant to cut that apart that way. Such a great project! I am so glad you were able to join us over at Heart 2 Heart.

Brandi said...

Love the flowers and how you cut apart and layered them, so great. I love the dots in the centre of the flower. Great card all around! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Melissa Robinson said...

Oh my goodness! I love the colors and overall design of this card. And cutting apart those petals for the 3-D look; perfect!

Thanks for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

Melissa Robinson
H2H Design Team Member