Monday, January 29, 2018

Fine & Dandy

Scrapbook Candy
Sometimes it's fun to take a stamp set and make some Scrapbook Candy that you can use on cards and scrapbook pages. I used the Gimme Some Sugar stamp set to make some candy to use in the future. I also used the You Amaze Me Petite Perks for some sentiments.
To get started with your candy create a title with your stamp set for a scrapbook page. Then stamp all the images in the stamp set with the desired colors. Cut out your images. Cut shapes for mounting the stamped images. I used the Basic Circle Tags, Basic Hearts, and various shaped scalloped circles. Stamp your sentiments and mount your images on the cut shapes. Your candy is ready for use.
Scrapbook page with scrapbook candy

Basic 3 X 3 cards using You Amaze Me Petite Perks

Using the candy on the same cards.
So have fun with your candy and be sure to play 

3 comments:

ValzKraftinKorner said...

LOVE the note cards!! I "bid" these away at all my classes now!! So fun!!

ValzKraftinKorner said...

LOVE the note cards!! I "bid" these away at all my classes now!! So fun!!

Melissa Robinson said...

Oh my gosh! Your "candy" is beautiful - the COLORS! I love all you shared!