Wednesday, September 27, 2017

It's All About the Hearts

There's a new gang hangin' at Close to My Heart. Punny Pals is all about creating smiles.
Smiles with the fun critters and smiles for Operation Smile with a donation of $7.00
with each purchase of the Punny Pals stamp set. Lots more smiles coming in October!

It just seemed right to make some Punny Pal cards with the colors
Heart 2 Heart. For my Color My Heart colors I used Almond
B&T from Basics Fundamentals, Toffee CS, Nutmeg ink, and the
yellows in the Whimsy Fundamentals. I colored the critters with
Mad About Markers Clay, Mahogany, Yellow. and the blender marker.
CTMH Supplies:
Fundamentals: Whimsy, Basics
Cardstock: White Daisy, Toffee
Stamps: Punny Pals
Ink: Nutmeg
Other: Ribbon from stash

9 comments:

Sue Bruch—From my Heart said...

I love everything about this card...the layered stitched panels and the expertly colored Punny Pals! Thanks for inspiring us at Heart 2 Heart!

Anonymous said...

These cards made me smile!!! Thanks for playing along with the Color My Heart Color Dare.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

You've inspired me to get this stamp set...your cards are adorable and love the sentiments and really great how you used the colors from the challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Alyson Mayo said...

These critters are so adorable and the layers all around them really allow them to stand out here. Lovely job with all the colours and layers. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare.

Unknown said...

Love these critters!! Love your cards and the coloring. Thank you for your inspirations with Color My Heart.

Becca-expressions said...

What great coloring on your Punny Pals cards. They are adorable! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Heart2Heart!!

Laurie Levorson said...

So cute! I have a hard time with such small images, but you have featured them so nicely with those stitched panels! Love them both!

Sheila Bennett said...

Simply adorable cards! Thanks for taking the Heart 2 Heart marker challenge.

Scrapperchic said...

Always love a Jody card. Critter is so cute and love the stitching all around. Thanks for playing along at H2h.