Thursday, October 27, 2016

Color Dare 216

Seasons of Magic with Colors of Swan Lake
Glacier, Whisper, Slate, Peacock, Poppy, Goldrush, Fern, Canary
Using the Stamp set Season Of Magic and colors of Swan Lake
featured at Color My Heart cards of all seasons can be made all year round.
Winter Card: Peacock, Glacier, Whisper, Slate
Spring Card: Fern, Canary, Poppy
Summer Card: Canary, Goldrush, Poppy, Fern
Autumn Card of Thanks: Peacock, Glacier, Goldrush, Poppy, Fern
Don't miss out on this versatile stamp set and colors. Another color
challenge coming tomorrow at Color My Heart.
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Swan Lake
Cardstock: White Daisy, Canary, Fern
Glitter Paper: Silver
Stamps: Season of Magic
Ink: Whisper, Slate, Glacier, Fern, Canary, Poppy, Peacock, Goldrush
Embellishments: Thicker Twine, Opagues



5 comments:

Donna said...

Such pretty cards! Love the textures on them and how you made that wreath look so different in each design. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

Anonymous said...

Love the versatility that you showed by just changing up the colors of your cards. I love the addition of the acorns on the fall card. Great job. Always fun to see your entries at Color My Heart. Join us again soon!

Michelle said...

Oh my! I love all your cards! Each one has it's own charm. Thanks for sharing with us at Color My Heart.

Alyson Mayo said...

Jody, this is brilliant! Season of Magic is probably my favourite stamp set with the wreath and now I know that I can use it all year round with the wonderful ideas that you have presented here. Every card is awesome - clean and with such beautiful colours and lines. Absolutely love your work. Gorgeous :)

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Thanks for sharing the assortment of cards...one is as pretty as the other. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.