Friday, June 3, 2016

Friday Fun Folds

With Color My Heart
This week the color challenge at Color My Heart are the colors
of the Calypso paper pack: Pear, Lagoon, Honey, Cotton Candy,
Black and White Daisy.
I'm having fun this Summer with some fancy fold cards of all
kinds. I will be sharing these on Friday Fun Folds each week.
For my weekly fun fold card I made a quick easel card using the 
Calypso compliments. No stamping involved. Quick & easy.
Come play with Calypso at Color My Heart.
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Calypso
Cardstock: Pear, White Daisy
Compliments: Calypso
Embellishments: White Twine

6 comments:

Donna said...

Great card! Love how you used the complements and the PML card. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

Michelle said...

Love your card, Jody. It's so refreshing. Great use of the colors. Thanks for your continued participation in the Color My Heart color dares! We love seeing your artwork!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Fabulously fun card, Jody! I love how you made it without stamping! Great job! Thanks for supporting the Color Dare blog throughout the years.
:) Marie

Suzanne Reynolds said...

How cool to use all complements. Great card thanks for sharing with us at color dare.

G Eileen Studios said...

Your fun gets on the mood for relaxing on a beautiful summer day! It sets a great mood. Thanks for taking a Color Dare.

Anonymous said...

I love your card...fun to see all complements and no stamping :) Fun folds are a favorite of mine! Thanks for joining us this week at the Color My Heart Color Dare.