Saturday, January 2, 2016

Everyday Life

Can Be An Art Form

We know life is a balancing act: Make it a beautiful one with the Everyday Life™ system designed to make the routine inspiring. From writing shopping lists and tracking menus to preserving memories and recording inspiration, Everyday Life makes staying organized an art form
Sometimes you just have the itch to create but you don't want to make a card, you don't want to print photos to scrapbook and you don't want to turn on your Cricut. So go to your CTMH planner and record the daily routine in a fun and creative way.
This is my 1st page that records my December 31st Unit Meeting, my list of "To Do" items, and the paper choices from the Charlotte paper pack of each down line for their project. I also show the thin cuts that was my "try new things" item. I even added some reinforcements so I my page doesn't fall out of the book.

No comments: