Friday, August 14, 2015

Wonderful Wanderful

The Wanderful Workshop on the Go
It took me a while to actually discover this workshop. I don't travel and I
definitely don't do airplanes, so I just skipped over this workshop. Until....
I saw the Camera Icon with the word explore in purple. Our family loves
to explore and my husband is always taking photos of our explorations and
to top it off purple is our favorite color. So... how could I go wrong?
So on our vacation we took a train to explore Old Town and 
 Mission Bay in San Diego. 
First photo of the Old Town exploration.
We explored the Cholula Hot Sauce, had lunch at Fiesta de Reyes, 
and went exploring at Mission Bay on some paddle boards. 
(Paddle board photos coming soon). The stamp set gives the
travel log of all the stops along the way on the train.  
In case you missed this workshop the WOTG is sold out but
you can still purchase the Wanderful paper pack and I will be glad 
to share my stamp set and the directions.


No comments: