Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Greeting Card Collection

From Wishes
color challenge brings this greeting card collections to you.
The sketch(s) come from the Greetings Card Workshop
in the card confidence program Wishes. The colors come
from the Wanderful paper pack featured colors. I used Smoothie,
Crystal Blue, and Flaxen to random stamp the images from the 
stamp set Happy to be Friends on a sheet of Colonial White.
Then following the workshop sketches I made the following cards.
Card #1
 Card #2
 Card #3
 Card #4
 Card #5
 Card #6
 Card #7
Card #8
Choose your sketch and play along at Heart 2 Heart.
Play along with the Wanderful colors at Color My Heart:
Smoothie, Honey, Flaxen, Crystal Blue, Gypsy, & Black
CTMH Supplies:
Cardstock: Colonial White, Smoothie, Crystal Blue
Ink: Smoothie, Crystal Blue, Honey, Flaxen, Gypsy, black
Stamps: Happy to be Friends
Embellishments: Gold Bling Gems
Other: Assorted ribbon from stash
Patterns: Wishes Greeting Card Workshop

12 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

These cards are so pretty and remind me Spring is coming!

Nikka Geers said...

Beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Beautiful cards, Jody! I really can't pick a favorite they are all so great! Thanks for joining us again at the Color Dare!
:) Marie

P.G. Lamb said...

Your cards are all so pretty! I can't choose a favorite. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare.

sarahstone said...

Wow, Jody! That random stamping is beautiful! This is a great take on this color combo that I never could have imagined! Thanks for playing along again this week at Color My Heart.

Sarah

Cat Nowak said...

Absolutely beautiful. Love the random stamping they are all wonderful. Thank you for playing along with Color Dare.

Brandi said...

Wow, I love all of the cards, this is one of my favourite stamp sets and I love what you have done with it! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Lauren said...

Wow, what a stunning selection of cards and I love all of your sanded polka dot embossed backgrounds! Thanks for sharing these cards with us at H2H challenges.

G Eileen Studios said...

Beautiful collection, Jody. I love you stamping! Thanks for joining the Color Dare.

Arlene Bonsma said...

Great collection of cards, thank you for the inspiration.

Cheryl Even said...

Love this workshop, and you took it to new heights! Great inspiration.

Haley D. said...

These are lovely! I especially love the Cricut flowers to embellish each one. Thanks for joining us @ H2H!