Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Flower Hearts

With Pretty Petals
Color My Heart challenge this week is Smokey Plum and Olive
With the flower in the Pretty Petal stamp set shaped with hearts
I used the heart card and coordinating envelope from the Artiste
Cricut booklet page 72. 


Now it's your turn to share your Smokey Plum and Olive creations 
at Color My Heart. These are two wonderful fall colors.
CTMH Supplies:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Olive, Smokey  Plum
Stamps: Pretty Petals
Ink: Smokey Plum, Olive

5 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

This is so pretty! Love the envelope!

Michelle said...

So pretty! Would love to get a card like this in the mail. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart.

April said...

This is adorable!

Becca-expressions said...

Simple and beautiful. Love, love, LOVE it!! Thanks for continuing to inspire us with your fabulous artistic work at color My Heart!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Fabulous focal flower, Jody. I love how you bordered it with texture. Thank you for sharing your awesome talent with us again at the Color Dare!
:) Marie