Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Color Dare #97

Honey New England Ivy Olive Outdoor Denim

Color My Heart color dare this week just works for my
 "Out With The Old" to make room for the new card
designs for my first Annual Card Buffet
The B&T Duos New England Ivy with Olive greens come
from (out with old) "Pear & Partridge" paper pack. Add
some Outdoor Denim cardstock with faux stitching, 
a pretty Honey flower, and a shimmer designer brad
and I'm ready to serve the "Old" at the buffet.
Let's see what you can do to share these colors
with us at Color My Heart.
B&T Duos: Pear & Partridge
Cardstock: Colonial White, Outdoor Denim
Ink: New England Ivy
Stamps: Big Hug, Hooray Bouquet
Embellishments: Shimmer Designer Brad

1 comment:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Love your big, bold layered flower and the outdoor denim faux stitched mat. Great card, Jody! Thanks for joining us again at the Color Dare!
:) Marie