Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Out With the Old

To Make Room for the New
Another card for my Card Buffet Workshop coming in June is made with
my "Dotty for You" paper pack. This paper pack must go to make room 
for the new products coming with the new Annual Inspiration Idea Book. 
The "Dotty for You" paper pack includes the colors Sunset & Lagoon 
for this week's challenge at Color My Heart. Then the "Out With the Old" 
Olive Mini Medley provided the Olive for this challenge.
Now, it's your turn so share your Sunset, Lagoon & Olive
creations with us at Color My Heart.

2 comments:

Toni Hinchcliffe said...

Jody, I love your artwork! Can you tell me more about your Card Buffet Workshop? We just moved to a new state, and I need ideas to attract customers. Thank you!

Becca-expressions said...

I love all the elements on this card...and that you've used so many older stamps and supplies. I have that ticket and will be putting this in my "to be CASE'd later" file. Thanks for, once again, sharing your amazing creativity with us over at Color My Heart.