Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Color Dare #90

Take the Challenge
With some blues and a pop of color At Color My Heart. The colors 
are Outdoor Denim, Indian Corn Blue, Pacifica and a pop with Honey.
Three is the Charm from Originals is the pattern for this card.
It has the three blues with three honey flowers, three buttons, 
and three white flowers with an epoxy bubble center.
So create some fun for us at Color My Heart
using these blues with a pop of  color.
CTMH Supplies:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Indian Corn Blue, Pacifica, Outdoor Denim
Ink: Honey, Pacifica
Stamps: Hello Blooms, Big Hug, Wings
Embellishments: Pacifica Buttons, Epoxy Bubbles
Other: Polka Dot organdy ribbon from my stash

4 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Love your card, Jody! Your Honey flowers really pop off the blue squares. I love the see through polka dot ribbon that is tied around the card. Thanks for sharing your card making talent with us at Color My Heart Color Dare again!
:) Marie

Michelle said...

The dotted ribbon and flowers are perfect together! This card make me feel like spring is finally here! The flowers are very pretty, too. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart again. We love seeing your creations!

G Eileen Studios said...

Lovely flowers, Jody! They exemplify this week's color combo perfectly! And I love embossed background. So cute!

ScrappyHorses said...

This is so light and springy! Love those little epoxy bubbles! You can't help but feel happy when you look at this!!