Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Mustache Week at Heart 2 Heart

Mustache(Must Ask) You to Join the Fun
Time to join in with the March Madness mustache fun and play along at Heart 2 Heart.
You can also play here and win some Mustache Candy. Just leave a comment and you 
will be entered in a random drawing for my Mustache Candy
Mustache Candy
Use these mustache images on your cards, gift packages, or scrapbook pages.
Each image is removable to be used as you wish on any 
project for Dad, Grandpa, Brother, Etc.
I will be using these images this week on cards and a gift package for my Husband.
In our house my husband is Dad and Grandpa for our family. So, I took this 
opportunity to make cards to celebrate him on all those special Dad and Grandpa days. 
This card will be for his birthday which is coming up in June. The belly band comes off 
to reveal a special birthday message inside.

Now leave a comment on this post to enter the drawing for the Mustache Candy 
and join us at Heart 2 Heart for more March Madness prizes.

CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: For Always
Cardstock: Lagoon, White Daisy
Stamps: Perfect Fit-Dad, Chantilly WOTG
Ink: Lagoon, Black

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card, Jody! I struggled with this challenge but you rocked it!

Becca-expressions said...

I joined the fun at H2H. My entry is #8. I love that mustache candy!! Oh...and your card is totally getting CASE'd, too!! Thanks for all the inspiration.