Monday, April 23, 2012

Rainbow Scraps

This week is a Rainbow challenge at Use It or Lose It. This is a fun challenge blog that stretches creativity with scraps. So, I just couldn't help myself.  I just had to grab some more rainbow scraps and put together another card using my scraps as banners.


I encourage you to grab your rainbow scraps and feel the creativity. 
Rainbow colors are bright and cheerful so let's see yours at Use It or Lose It.
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Stella, Dotty for You, Lucy, Hero
Cardstock: Moonstruck, Tulip, Colonial White
Stamps: Bohemian Alphabet
Ink: Moonstruck, Sweet Leaf
Embellishments: Seam Binding Ribbon, Bakers Twine, Tulip Mini Medley, Sparkles, Glitter  Buttons

1 comment:

Romaine said...

Ha Jody, love that you had to make another one! Love the way you grouped the banners and the colour combo! :0)